Heffernan Network had the chance to sit down with the hosts of the Spot on Insurance podcast.
John joins us to share his journey in the insurance industry and the reason he started Heffernan Network. He explains why the insurtech industry is an exciting, yet sometimes disappointing, industry to work in.
He discusses how his company selects the agencies they work with and the services they offer. John also shares valuable advice for those who want to start an insurtech company and what their goals should be.
In the episode John shares:
- Where he discovered his passion for insurance.
- Why he didn’t want to work in the family business.
- The services they offer and their objective in the insurance industry.
- How they help agencies who partner with them.
- His thoughts on insurtech and how they validate different tech solutions.
- The types of agencies they work with on a regular basis.
- The classes they offer and why they mostly host them online.
- Important strategies new companies need to succeed.
Thanks again to Spot On Insurance for featuring us!
To learn more about us, a different kind of insurance aggregator – Heffernan Network and what we can offer independent insurance agents, check out our about page, read our Heffernan Network Insights, or jump straight to becoming an affiliate.